The 2017 edition of the Summit will examine how industry is adjusting to a new oil price environment and assess impact of such adjustments on global oil and energy security. The Summit will also look at ways and means to successfully do business and implement sustainable energy policies in an increasingly carbon-constrained world.
Through very interactive sessions, the 18th International Oil Summit will address the following questions:
Oil Companies Panel:
- - What lessons have been learned from shale oil and gas development and two years after the price slide since June 2014?
- - What are the long lasting consequences of shale revolution on the global oil business?
- - How are companies adjusting to the new oil price environment?
- - How to successfully do business in an increasingly carbon-constrained world?
- - Can IOCs, NOCs and Service Companies build and implement innovative strategies to jointly meet the future oil demand?
Service Sector Panel:
- - How are service companies adjusting in cost reduction environment?
- - How can technology enable the development of high cost oil in a low oil price environment?
- - How do service companies see future collaboration with IOCs, NOCs and other stakeholders?
- - How can the industry rebuild both capability and capacity so it can develop future oil resources?
With the participation of
HE Jabbar Ali Hussein Al-LuiebiMinister of Oil, Iraq
HE Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu,Minister of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria
Patrick PouyannéCEO, TOTAL
Amin NasserCEO, Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia
Mustafa SanallaCEO, National Oil Corporation, Libya
Didier HoussinCEO, IFPEN
Jean-Georges MalcorCEO, CGG
Dr Xiansheng SunSecretary General, International Energy Forum
Stefano PorcariEVP Offshore Business Unit, Saipem
Philippe CrouzetChairman of the Management Board, Vallourec
HE José Maria Botelho de VasconcelosMinister of Petroleum, Angola
HE César Abou KhalilMinister of Energy and Water, Lebanon
HE Roknedin JavadiDeputy Petroleum Minister for Supervision on Hydrocarbon Reserves, Iran
HE Mohammad Sanusi BarkindoSecretary General, OPEC
Keisuke SadamoriDirector, Energy Markets and Security, IEA
Claude MandilFormer Executive Director, IEA
Abdelmoumen Ould KaddourCEO, Sonatrach, Algeria
Balasubramanian AshokChairman, Indian Oil Corporation, India
Arnaud BreuillacPresident, Exploration & Production, Total
Julian WaldronExecutive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, TechnipFMC
Jean BurrusCEO, Beicip Franlab
Pierre TerzianDirector, Petrostratgies
Principle Media Partner